Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Weigh In Wednesday: Week 3

Date: February 22nd
Current Weight: 204 pounds
Change from Last Week: 0
Pregnancy Weight Lost: 23 Pounds
Next Goal: 186 pounds

Bug's Weight Last Week: 8 pounds 11.2 ounces
This Week's Goal: 9 pounds, 1 ounce
Bug's Current Weight: 9lbs, 6 oz
Next Week's Goal: 9 pounds, 13 oz

Take a look at Bug's weight!  It AMAZING!  We met with an LC yesterday (more on that later) and had a weigh in, and OMG!  She's back on pace.  We'll have another weigh in next week, and if we get a good number 2 weeks in a row, our weight concerns may be a thing of the past.  It's nice to feel like I'm doing something right for a change.

Me... well, at least it didn't go up.  

I had 3 goals for last week:
  1. I'd make and eat breakfast.  Mission accomplished thanks to Christy at Average Mom's Wear Capes for inspiring my one-handed breakfast selection for this week.
  2. I'd make it to the grocery store and work on making dinner again.  I left Bug at my sister's on Sunday morning and was able to take a leisurely trip to Target and Trader Joe's.  Not only did I buy groceries that helped me limit my intake of crap this week, but I LOVED the alone time.  (Sorry Bug!).  I made black bean enchiladas that were easy and DH approved.
  3. I'd work out at least once.  On Monday, Daisy Dog and I did the 2.33 mile loop around my neighborhood, again, without the company of Bug.  I did week 1 day 1 of the couch to 5k program and then walked the rest of the loop.  I was worried I wouldn't be able to do it, but it was actually a little too easy.  I want to start out slow, but, I also am hoping to do my first post pregnancy 5k, the Zoo Zoom, on April 10th.  It's one I've always wanted to do, and if I'm not concerned with my time there is no reason not to.  Although.... it would be nice to set a new PR.  Um, maybe later in the year.
My training partner Daisy at the end of our walk.  She looks tired, but, um no.  Not even close.

      So, I accomplished all three of my goals for the week.  BIG pat on the back to me.  I'm not officially a super model yet, but I am going to continue to focus on making healthy lifestyle changes. 

    Here are my goals for this week:
    1. Zumba anyone?  I am going to up my workout goal to at least twice this week.  Me and one of my homies have a date for Zumba on Saturday.  I have never done it before, and I have the coordination of an elephant on stilts, so it should be fun for everyone who gets the chance to watch me.
    2. Get at least 3 servings of fruits and veggies a day.  I know I should opt for more, but I have to start somewhere. 
    3. Stay away from the Reduced Fat Cinnamon Swirl Coffee Cake at Starbucks.  I am addicted.  There are too many drive through Starbucks around me and I can't stopped eating these because they are delicious cinnamony moist and delicious gooey goodness.  But, did you know these little bastards pack a whopping 340 calories.  Yikes!  No mas.    

      No comments:

      Post a Comment