Monday, March 28, 2011

Hi-ho, Hi-ho, It's Back To Work I Go

Ugh.

Today was the start of my 9-week return to the working world.

So not okay.

Bug had her 2 month appointment and shots on Friday so she was feeling a little under the weather all weekend. Last night her nose stuffed up causing her to wake up every hour. My 5 am alarm turned into a 4:30 am cry so I started out pretty zonked.

Work wasn't too terrible (aside from the fact my boss has a permanent case of the grouchies). No one spit-up or pooped on me. I got to eat lunch with both hands and go to the bathroom on my schedule. I got to talk to grow-ups about stuff other than diapers.

It sucked!

41.5 more work days 'til summer.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

1 comment:

  1. sigh. i know it's gotta be hard. you did however point out all the upsides to it!! way to look at it half full!! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete