Tuesday, March 1, 2011

True Confessions Tuesday

I have decided to link up with the Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans for True Confession Tuesday because I have much to be guilty about.  Here goes:
  1. Since being pregnant with Bug, I have replaced my addiction love of wine with a new found love of pastries.  I've never been much for sweets, I'm more of a savory and salty kind of gal, but.... holy crap!  It's bad!  I've had 3 bear claws, a cinnamon roll and a reduced fat cinnamon swirl coffee cake from Starbucks this week.  I swore that I would not, under any circumstances, eat a piece of cinnamon swirl coffee cake this week and then my sister brought me a piece this morning.  Bitch!  BTW, does the cinnamon swirl coffee cake count as a pastry?
  2. When I haven't made dinner, which is happening quite often since Bug came around, DH calls me on his way home to ask me what I'd like him to pick up.  I never know what I want, so I ask him to think of something.  He guesses, and if he gets something I don't want, I get pissed.  I'm the worst wife ever.
  3. My cat, who I have had for 7 years, is seriously in danger of becoming an outdoor kitty.  He is pooping everywhere.  WHY?  WHY?  WHY?  My house smells like cat shit right now, despite my best efforts to clean up his messes.  I am trying to remind myself that he is the most loving cat and he is probably having a hard time because we have gotten a puppy and a baby in the last year, but I am having A LOT of trouble.  Anyone want a cat?

No comments:

Post a Comment