Saturday, January 15, 2011

40 weeks

Today is my due date.

Still no baby.

However, I have gotten 3 phone calls, several text messages and 2 facebook comments asking me if there is any sign of the baby.

People suck.

I have been having quite a bit of cramping and my pelvic and sciatic pain is back in full force. But nothing else.

DH and decided to try to get our minds off of the baby by going out to a late breakfast and movie date. And we got ice cream after.

Now I'm doing as many mindless things as I can to keep my brain from going crazy. I have knitted almost an entire scarf and I think I'll havecenough yarn to make a baby hat and booties to match when I'm done. I'll update with finished products if I ever follow through.

Hoping the baby comes soon. I'm going crazy!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment