Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A Cruel Joke

Everyone around me has been urging me to enjoy my last few night of uninterrupted sleep before the baby arrives. 

That sounds like a great plan.

But

I

CANT

SLEEP

!!!!!!

It is now 1:13 am and I have spent the last two hours listening to DH snore.

This happened a when I was on winter break.  I spent several nights tossing and turning throughout the night and doing everything I could to avoid a nap during the day so that I might get on track. 

Last night, at some point Bug decided to make a noticible descent south.  My belly is visibly lower than it was before and now I am pretty sure that her head is stabbing me in the bladder. 

Having to pee every 20 minutes is not helping me fall asleep.

To make matters worse, I know that my sub will call me at 7:30 in the morning, like she did today. 

No bueno. 

So, in my last few childless nights, I am completely and totally unable to sleep. 

Its not funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment